Ready to experience everything that the Dickinson County Fair has to offer? 5 & under are free. All Grandstand Entertainment included with this Daily Entry purchase, Carnival Purchases are separate.
Fair Entry Pass
A Fun Experience with our Unlimited Admission Ticket
- Fair Entry Pass One pass per person • Unlimited entry to the fair
Experience Dickinson County Tradition Without Missing a Thing!
113th Annual Fair Dates
Labor Day Weekend
Wednesday, August 30th – Monday, September 4th
Fair Entry Pass Wristband
- Please present your confirmation email with QR code at entry gates to receive your pass holder wristband
- To guarantee unlimited re-entry, wristband must be worn and showing at fair entry.
We have something for everyone at the Dickinson County Fairgrounds. We invite everyone to the 113th Annual Fair, Labor Day Weekend in Norway, Michigan. This year’s events will start Thursday, August 31st and run through Labor Day, Monday September 4th. Come enjoy the tradition and family entertainment that the Annual Dickinson County Fair is sure to provide! The fair is a fun-filled, learning environment and experience where young family members can learn about and experience what agriculture is and how it is the basis of our very existence.
– Vendors and Exhibitors
– Truck Pulls
– Demo Derby
– Draft Horse Pulls
– Youth Livestock Auction
– Small Animal Livestock Auction For the 1st time.
– Labor Day Fun Show
– Skerbeck Carnival (tickets sold separately)
– Live Music